Camden’s Concert is a fundraiser for thousands of kids like Camden as well as adults that suffer with cystic fibrosis. We invite sponsors at all levels, contact us if you’d like to become a sponsor.
- Recognition as Presenting Sponsor of Camden’s Concert 2018
- Right of first refusal in future years
- Twelve tickets to event (4 at $100 level, 4 at $50 level and 4 at $25 level)
- A full-page ad in concert program which may be used to pay tribute to cystic fibrosis research or to recognize your organization’s philanthropic activities
- Mention in promotional materials for Camden’s Concert including both print and on-line
- Recognition by media partners as presenting sponsor
- Recognition as Key Sponsor of Camden’s Concert 2018
- Eight $100 tickets to event
- A half-page ad in concert program
- Mention in promotional materials for Camden’s Concert, including both print and on-line
- Recognition by media partners as key sponsor
- Recognition as a Concert Partner of Camden’s Concert 2018
- Four $100 tickets to event
- A one-quarter page ad in concert program
- Recognition as a program supporter.
- Two $100 tickets
Camden’s Concert thanks the sponsors of this year’s concert ,the last of a series of ten.
The sponsorship funds support the mounting of the concert and enables all ticket money, on line and on site auctions and direct gifts to all be used to support a cure for cystic fibrosis.
Paizo, whose publisher is Camden’s Uncle Erik has donated more than $160,00 to the concert for each of 3 years. This year they have again committed to a generous donation.
Mall of America
Spire Credit Union